Midwest didn’t wait for environmental issues to become popular. We’ve been seeking the most ecologically responsible methods and safest formulations for over two decades, and still lead the industry in providing alternatives that balance superior performance with natural processes.
The environmentally positive road stabilization alternative from the innovators of soil stabilization technology.
Environmentally Friendly Alternative to Asphalt
In addtion to the cost savings benefits realized, Midwest's NaturalPave Road Stabilization provides an environmentally friendly alternative to traditonal paving methods such as asphalt. The process of manufacturering, installing and maintaining asphalt pavements creates considerable negative environmental impacts including: depletion of fossil fuels and minerals, contribution to global warming, human toxicity and ozone depletion.
- Traditional Paving Methods
– Product of fossil fuel and green house gas dependant mining and transportation operations
– Requires a high volume of crushed rock - a finite and limited resource
– The manufacturing and installation process produces higher volumes of greenhouse gases and emissions
– Installed surface absorbs heat
– Releases harmful and carcinogenic volatile compounds during the installation process
- NaturalPave Methods
– Eliminates the need to mine and transport aggregate by utlizing the inplace materials and existing soils
– Less equipment and emissions during the installation
– The installed surface does not absorb heat like asphalt
– Products, installation, and finished surface do not harm vegetation or human health
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO DISCOVER THE THIRD WAY.
Thank you for submitting your information. A Midwest representative will contact you shortly.