CCT Coal Car Topper®
Dust Control for In-Transit Car Topping
Midwest’s CCT Coal Car Topper® has proven to be the most reliable and consistent dust-control car topper for coal in transport. It is one of fewer than a handful of approved BNSF vendors.
CCT Coal Car Topper® — part of the Soil-Sement family of polymer emulsions — penetrates into and seals coal surface to prevent coal dust from escaping from in-transit coal trains.
Proven Car Topping Technology
Midwest’s Soil-Sement for dust control and soil stabilization boasts more certifications and verifications for environmental safety and performance effectiveness than any other polymer emulsion.
Midwest has proven it can deliver the control efficiency you need using less product for optimal results that cost less.
Soil-Sement Engineered Formula CCT’s nanotechnology formulation enables our scientists to control matter on an atomic and molecular scale, taking into account dry strength, wet strength, ductility, elasticity, UV resistance, climate, and many other factors. It has been proven the most effective – and cost-effective – for cartopping.
Proven Car Topping Technology
Soil-Sement Engineered Formula CCT Benefits
- Penetrates into and seals coal surface to prevent coal dust from escaping
- Exhibits more strength than other polymers
- Does not crack or break up
- Protects coal from damaging external elements like wind, rain, snow, ice and ultraviolet rays
- Does not affect the BTU of coal and has no VOCs
- Reduces storage, shipping and product costs associated with higher-volume product use
- Offers maximum weather ability to wind, rain ultraviolet light and other weather conditions
- Prevents water from seeping into and destabilizing the surface
- Dries clear, providing an aesthetically pleasing appearance Meets air, water, ground water and storm water compliance
Tested & Verified – Independently
Midwest believes in proving claims not making them, so our clients can be sure they are getting what they pay for from both performance and environmental perspectives.
An accumulation of 40 years of focused research and development by Midwest, Soil Sement represents one-of-a-kind polymer chemistry manufactured to rigid quality standards and with vigorous independent third party testing for performance and quality assessment. This is all part of Midwest’s commitment to user safety, environmental soundness, performance as advertised and a promise of competence, quality and reliability.
TESTING AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATIONS
Soil-Sement dust control is the only polymer emulsion certified and verified by independent agencies:
- US EPA Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) test data verifies that Soil-Sement is safe for people and the environment as well as effective in suppressing PM10 and PM2.5 levels.
- The California Environmental Technology Certification (Cal-Cert) verifies Soil-Sement for reducing PM10 emissions and is safe for the environment.
- California Air Resources Board’s (CARB’s) evaluation and verification of Soil-Sement, provides certification on both performance and environmental soundness to assist air pollution control and air quality management districts in meeting the requirements of the Air Pollution Permit Streamlining Act.
Soil-Sement polymer emulsion is utilized by more industries than any other dust suppressant on the market today. You can breathe easier knowing that when you choose Soil-Sement polymer emulsion, you will meet or exceed ALL regulatory compliance requirements.
BUILD STRONGER ROADS. FILL OUT THE FORM TO BEGIN THE PROCESS.
Thank you for submitting your information. A Midwest representative will contact you shortly.