The Most Economical Non-Chloride Belt Anti-icer/Deicer on the Market
Ice Fyghter is available in two forms: Ice Fyghter D is a diethylene glycol agent while Ice Fyghter G is a glycerin-based agent. Both are biodegradable, viscous and less corrosive to metal than water.
As with all Midwest products, Ice Fyghter is part of an entire system designed to get you specific results. To check out the spray system designed to apply Ice Fyghter (and other anti-icing/deicing Midwest products) with the precision you’ve come to expect from Midwest, click here.
Ice Fyghter keeps your production line moving with the following features:
- Will not damage spray application systems like chloride-based products
- Prevents ice glaze; or, if ice glaze is present, spraying will instantly melt it
- Stops coal slides when sprayed at the tail pulley
- Increases friction when belt slippage hampers start-up and threatens burning out the drive motor or causing excessive belt wear
- Prevents or removes ice and fines build-up which may cause improper belt alignment
- Minimizes carry-back
- Non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Leaves no residue