The Soil Sement® family of powerful nanotechnology binders is the #1 choice for coal sealing in America. An accumulation of 40 years of focused research and development by Midwest, Soil Sement represents one-of-a-kind polymer chemistry manufactured to rigid quality standards and with vigorous independent third party testing for performance and quality assessment. This is all part of Midwest’s commitment to user safety, environmental soundness, performance as advertised and a promise of competence, quality and reliability.
Soil-Sement has been tested and verified by Simpson Weather Associates Laboratory for weatherability; BNSF for corrosion, safety, and performance; and Southern Company for burnability.
Bunker Seal System Benefits:
- Eliminates air and moisture penetration
- Slows coal deterioration that can reduce BTU value
- Does not affect the BTU of coal and has no VOCs
- Costs less than nitrogen injections
- Is the fastest means of response to unplanned shutdowns