Silica Dust Control
Midwest develops dust control solutions for complex industrial situations and can help you design a site-specific plan to bring you into compliance with the new OSHA Crystalline Silica Rule. We have over 40 years of experience and an extensive product portfolio that will keep the dust away. Midwest has completed the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute’s Silica Vendor Workshop for Road and Yard Dust Control.
Compliance with OSHA Crystalline Silica Rule
Choose our Managed Services Program and Midwest will do the work for you on a regular basis or, do-it-yourself with our Customer Applied Program. Both programs will allow you to keep your dust to a minimum and into compliance at your facilities.
Benefits of Silica Dust Control Program
- Reduction of watering by 98%-plus
- Reduction of grading from 50-85%
- Water conservation
- Improved safety for visibility
- Consistent level of dust control
- Improved roadway and surface running areas
- Managed Services or Customer Applied Programs available
- Environmental compliance, with recordkeeping and reporting if desired
- Yard/site auditing (progression of performance reporting)