Liquid Deicer and Snow Melting Agent
Liquid Ice-Mlt® is a multi-component liquid belt deicer, which is a special liquid deicer blend of diethylene glycol, chlorides, and various other proprietary ingredients, not ethylene glycol. Because of this distinction, Liquid Ice-Mlt is not considered a Hazardous Air Pollutant under the Clean Air Act. The ingredients of this snow melting agent enhance ice melting; prevent ice build-up on equipment and crystallization in nozzles.
Most cost-effective way to melt ice and prevent buildup on conveyor belts
Liquid Ice-Mlt, the most economical way to keep operating during winter weather conditions, melts snow and ice from belt surfaces and also prevents ice build-up on equipment and crystallization in nozzles.
It is best applied to conveyor belts with Midwest’s Cobra Winter Spray System before ice or snow has had a chance to accumulate on conveyor belts.
Liquid Ice-Mlt Benefits
- Works effectively in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Prevents snow and ice from building up on conveyor belts
- Minimizes crystallization in nozzles even in very cold temperatures
- Reduces material handling time
- Can be stored outdoors and does not require expensive heaters
- Non-flammable, non-combustible
To learn more about Midwest's Liquid Ice-Mltclick here