Manager-Human Resources and Safety
Manager-Human Resources & Safety
Are you looking to be a key contributor in a team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment?
Midwest, a leader in environmental Dust Control, Soil Stabilization, and Anti-Icing/Deicing solutions, is looking for a Manager-Human Resources & Safety who will be solely responsible for HR activities, Safety Program and be a member of the Executive Management Team.
The Manager-Human Resources & Safety is responsible for managing the coordination and administration of Human Resource & Safety activities in the following areas:
• Organization and Personal Development
• Staffing, Recruiting, Onboarding
• Compensation and Benefits
• HR Compliance
• Employee Relations
• Safety Management System
• 5-7 years HR experience
• 3-5 years Safety experience
• Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws
• MS Office Software
• Sound judgment, positive attitude
• Keen attention to details
• Engage easily with co-workers
• Objective listening
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of organization
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality in all matters
Midwest proves each day that its people are what makes the company great. That is why Midwest provides an excellent pay benefits package that includes:
• Company Health care coverage, dental and vision with Company Participation and Incentives
• 401k with Company Participation
• Company Iphone and Ipad
• Holiday and Vacation Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Orientation and Hands-on-training
• Company Commitment to Safety
• Competitive Pay
We are a family owned business that values our employees and their families.
We believe in acting with customer focus, employee focus, creativity, teamwork, integrity, optimism and environmental stewardship. We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to become a part of our winning team!
Interested Candidates should apply by emailing their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE. Veterans are welcome to apply.
Midwest Industrial Supply Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decisions on an applicant’s race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.