Advanced Environmental Dust Control Solution
Created in our laboratory, EnviroKleen was the first Synthetic Organic Dust Control® product on the market. Unique in the industry, this product has a binder system that captures fines and keeps them locked into the surface, preventing fugitive dust from escaping.
EnviroKleen’s synthetic fluid and polymeric binder interlocks and durably binds surface aggregate and fines together through both cohesive and adhesive mechanisms. As fines are generated, they are captured, preventing them from escaping as dust.
EnviroKleen is cost-effective for controlling PM10 and PM2.5 from open fugitive dust sources, and unlike other available products it will not track onto public roadways or stick to vehicles. EnviroKleen provides longer-lasting performance and requires fewer applications than other dust control and surface-stabilization methods – regardless of season.
• Colorless and odorless
• Creates pavement-like strength; enhanced by traffic
• Can be reworked without reapplication
• Does not evaporate or leach out of the surface
• Performs well at extreme temperatures
• Can be stored at temperatures down to -50° F
• Readily biodegradable in natural environments
•Works with all types of soils and aggregates
Tested & Verified – Independently
Midwest believes in proving claims not making them, so our clients can be sure they are getting what they pay for from both performance and environmental perspectives.
EnviroKleen has been independently tested and certified:
• US EPA Environmental Technology Verification test data verifies that EnviroKleen is safe for people and the environment as well as effective in suppressing PM10 and PM2.5 levels. No other synthetic fluids have achieved this designation.
• EnviroKleen holds the Bureau de normalisation de Quebec (BNQ) Certification. A rigorous and impartial third-party provider of international environmental standards, the BNQ provides a transparent and uniform process: each product is evaluated according to eight stringent parameters that evaluate its ecotoxicological impact.
• The non-corrosive properties of EnviroKleen has been certified by Boeing Document D6-17487, the most stringent corrosion standard in the United States.
• EnviroKleen holds certifications from Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State of Washington Department of Ecology and the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection.
• EnviroKleen complies with requirements of the Clean Water Act and National Pollution Discharge Elimination System and realizes fines preservation for surface stability and dust control.
• EnviroKleen meets the criteria for the term synthetic as established by the US EPA for sediment toxicity, biodegradability, PAH content, aquatic toxicity, and being oil-sheen free.
To learn more about Midwest's EnviroKleenclick here