If you need to build, stabilize, or maintain an unpaved secondary road, Midwest’s Eco-Pave® family of products will produce a natural-looking, high-performance surface or, if you prefer, a warm and inviting chip-sealed surface. Engineered in our own labs to be as gentle on the environment as it is effective on the roadway, Eco-Pave gets the job done right using in-place soils.
Eco-Pave, a polymer-enhanced, resin-based organic emulsion, is blended into existing native soils, gravel roads or recycled roadway surface materials to create a superior sub-base. It is not necessary to import costly base or aggregate materials.
- Improves long-term performance of unpaved and surfaced roads
- Increases structural integrity and loading capacity (CBR)
- Creates or restores a smooth, skid-resistant running surface
- Reduces harmful moisture penetration
- Eliminates potholing
- Uses native or in-place soils
- Reduces maintenance costs
- More durable and weather resilient than asphalt
To learn more about Midwest's Eco-Paveclick here