Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc. is the industry leader for environmental services and business solutions provided through pioneering dust control, soil stabilization and green roads products and services. Our customers span a broad range of industries from iron and steel, coal burning power plants and mines, municipalities and state DOT’s, US military, and construction. Midwest is an entrepreneurial, service and solution growth company. Our strong reputation is built on integrity, research savvy product leadership and delivery of promises made to our customers.
We are seeking to fill the role of a Mechanic to join our team. Our mechanics are dedicated people who can work well with just about anybody and can solve mechanical and electrical problems. You may be the right person to join our team if you can:
• Diagnose electrical problems
• Are familiar with working on A/C units
• Have knowledge of hydraulic systems
• Pitch in and get your hands dirty
• Performing vehicle maintenance, service and repairs
• Perform occasional welding and fabricating
You will work on:
• Wheel seals
• Brake jobs
• Metal fabrication
• Repair work on pump systems and hydraulic systems
• Diagnose electrical problems, suspension and air conditioning
• Overall diesel engine repair
• Comply with DOT inspections and requiements
• Handle part order requisitions and send to purchasing
• Log repair work through JJ Keller
Specific Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Diesel engine repair and freight system maintenance
• DOT inspections
• MS Excel, Word, JJ Keller software
• Air conditioning
• Fabrication experience a plus
• Knowledge of DOT regulations
• Three-year minimum experience
• You must have your own tools
MIDWEST offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We believe in acting with customer focus, employee focus, creativity, teamwork, integrity, optimism and environmental stewardship. We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our customers and become part of our winning team!
Interested Candidates should apply by emailing their resume to: email@example.com. EOE.
Midwest Industrial Supply Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decisions on an applicant’s race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.