Inside Sales Specialist
Inside Sales Specialist-Canada Team covering Hard Rock Mining, Coal Mining, Utilities, Oil & Gas and Gravel Runway/Villages
Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc. is the industry leader for environmental services and business solutions provided through pioneering dust control, soil stabilization and green roads products and services. Our customers span a broad range of industries from iron and steel, coal burning power plants and mines, municipalities and state DOT’s, US military, and construction. Midwest is an entrepreneurial, service and solution growth company. Our strong reputation is built on integrity, research savvy product leadership and delivery of promises made to our customers.
We are seeking to fill the role of an Inside Sales Specialist-Canadian Market. The successful candidate in this role will make outbound calls to existing and potential customers to maintain and grow revenues relative to established, assigned account sets or territory goals. This role will also qualify business leads by contacting the target organizations and work closely with the field sales and marketing teams to develop business opportunities. This role will be based at our Canton, Ohio facility with infrequent travel to trade shows or customer visits.
Essential duties (include, but are not limited to the following):
- Working with outside field sales team to develop target prospect list in CRM (Salesforce.com) for key markets and sub-markets
- Gather and analyze relevant information from diverse sources to identify target prospects
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Use of LinkedIn sales strategies to introduce and acquire new prospects
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls
- Assist in development in marketing campaigns to target lists
- Follow up on campaigns and prospect development programs
- Route key prospects to outside field sales
- Maintain and expand CRM database of prospects for key markets and sub-markets.
- Celebrate success often with team and company!
Specific Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- 3-5 Years’ experience in:
– Industrial and direct-customer sales experience
– A demonstrated, successful sales performance
- Experience with industrial/commercial, value-based, non-commodity selling
- Sales experience in B2B environment
- High school diploma and Associates degree in a related field, Bachelor degree preferred
MIDWEST offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We believe in acting with customer focus, employee focus, creativity, teamwork, integrity, optimism and environmental stewardship. We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our customers and become part of our winning team!
Interested Candidates should apply by emailing their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Midwest Industrial Supply Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decisions on an applicant’s race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.