Midwest is the industry leader for environmental services and business solutions provided through pioneering dust control, soil stabilization and green roads products and services. Our customers span a broad range of industries from iron and steel, coal burning power plants and mines, municipalities and state DOT’s, US military, quarries, metal and mineral mining, agriculture, to wind and solar farms, railroads, truck terminals, and construction.
Midwest is an entrepreneurial, service and solution growth company. Our strong reputation is built on integrity, research savvy product leadership and delivery of promises made to customers. We have been a member of the INC. 5000 list of the America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2007.
Midwest’s Success is the Result of Our Employee Team. We Offer Each Employee:
• An expanding record of success
• Friendly, collaborative working environment
• A culture that faces challenges head-on
• Accountable managerial leadership
• Fair, competitive compensation aligned with the challenges of each role
• Comprehensive benefits: Health, Prescription, Life Insurance, 401(k)
Canton OH / Toledo OH / Globe AZ
Geotechnical Field and Lab Technician